Whatsapp PlusClick Here to Download APK
Whatsapp has been voted as the best messenger app in the world.
Who doesn’t love Whatsapp?
Its uber-cool UI and user-friendly features make it the most widely used app for chatting. There has been a drastic change in the features as compared to the first version and every upgrade that is made is worthwhile.
What if I tell you, there are lot more you can get with just one download and a small change in your Android phone settings, and you can enjoy amazing features that you don’t have it on native Whatsapp now?
Sounds interesting right?
Well, here I introduce Whatsapp Plus – the most updated version of Whatsapp that is bundled with a lot of new features and settings that you don’t find otherwise.
WHAT IS WHATSAPP PLUS?
Whatsapp Plus is the mod version of Whatsapp with more crisp features and themes that are based on the latest version of Whatsapp.
Let me take you through the amazing features of Whatsapp Plus to give you more clarity
WHATSAPP PLUS – FEATURES
Here is the entire list of features that you can avail from Whatsapp Plus Apk
- To keep your privacy intact you can hide last seen, blue tick marks, and double tick marks that confirms the recipient that you have read the message
- You can auto-reply to messages unlike in traditional Whatsapp
- If you are a professional using Whatsapp extensively for your business contacts and you have no option to go offline, here is the way out. You can always appear online even though you are not
- Creating Whatsapp groups is now very easy. You just have to create a group link invite and send it to the group members. They can join without any permission of group admin by just clicking on the invite
- You have unlimited video calling ability with improved quality and a special feature is you can disable all voice calls if you don’t want one
- Easily hide your status with some minor changes in the settings
- For more privacy, you can disable the option of typing status if you don’t want your contacts to see when you are typing something
- Lock your chat if you want to keep it a secret and you don’t need any other app to do that
- Change themes and share it with your friends for better-looking UI
- If you like writing a long status message, then Whatsapp plus gives you the easy way with 225 characters limit
- Change the style of conversation in the app
- You have the option to recall and schedule messages
- With Anti-Revoke messages mod you cannot let delete sent messages
- Change the Whatsapp launch icon
- You have a clipboard to copy status message of your contact
- You can configure image size and pixels
- Get access to a log that gives you details about your friends online and offline details
- Easily take back up of your conversation history without going through the registration process again during reinstallation
- Send any format of documents to your contacts
- Share high-quality images and videos easily
- Conversation text styles will help you change the style of conversation of your Whatsapp
- Filter for specific messages in the chat
- You can set your status to Do Not Disturb mode where you will not be able to send or receive any messages. This can be one of the privacy settings
The list is never-ending. But, I have highlighted the predominant features that describe WhatsApp Plus. You can download, install and start using it to explore more features yourself!
WHATSAPP PLUS – INSTALLATION GUIDE
I will guide you here the complete process/steps to install Whatsapp Plus on your Android Smartphone
Ensure you don’t have space constraints on your device.
Before you start the installation, download the apk file from the link below
Step 1- Enable the “Unknown Sources” tab
Navigate to the path mentioned to enable the “Unknown Sources.”
Go to Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Enable Unknown Sources
Step 2 – Take Backup of old messages
Open your existing Whatsapp and click on “Settings” and select “Chats”. Here you will find an option called “Chat Backup”. Click on “Backup” button and wait for the back up to complete.
This might take some time depending on when was your last back up taken.
Step 3 – Uninstall Whatsapp
After the backup process is complete, uninstall the existing WhatsApp.
If you wish to have two Whatsapp accounts then no need to uninstall the existing Whatsapp.
You have an option for both. It will not replace the existing Whatsapp and hence not to worry if you have two accounts.
Here I will tell you how to proceed if you decide to have just one account.
Step 4 – Download Whatapp Plus Apk
Using the download links mentioned anywhere in this post, download the latest version of Whatsapp Plus apk
Step 5 – Install Whatsapp Plus
After successfully downloading, install the Apk on your phone. You are required to enter the mobile number and an OTP will be sent to the same number.
You can restore the backup messages at this stage and all your old chats and media files are back on Whatsapp Plus
After you follow these step-by-step instructions you will be able to enjoy all the features of Whatsapp Plus.
WHATSAPP PLUS – REQUIREMENTS
By now you must have understood what you need to use Whatsapp Plus. However, I am listing down for the ease of the readers and be prepared for installation.
- Whatsapp Plus Apk – Downloaded
- Existing Whatsapp Chats Backup
- Good speed internet connection
- Installation guide
WHATSAPP PLUS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are some of the interesting questions and answers that were frequently asked by the users.
Though, it will be a good idea to list them under one roof so you don’t need to spend your time in searching elsewhere
|Installs||5 Million +|
|Android Version||4.0 and above|
|App size||34.6 MB|
- How safe is it to install Whatsapp Plus?
It is absolutely safe and virus or malware free to install Whatsapp Plus. I am using it and have not found any issues on my phone. Rather, I am enjoying all the features.
- Is there any limit on the number of images I can send on Whatsapp Plus?
You have the choice of sending 90 images at once on Whatsapp Plus
- How much word limit I can get for writing my status message?
You have a limit of 250 words for your status message
- What is the limit of members that can be added to the Broadcast list?
You can add 600 members in your broadcast list
- Can I use both regular Whatsapp and Whatsapp Plus?
You can use both the Whatsapp accounts without any hassles
- Can I use Whatsapp Plus for iPhone?
No, as of now Whatsapp plus is available only for Android phones
- Do I need a rooted android device to install Whatsapp Plus?
Whatsapp plus can be installed on both rooted and nonrooted Android device
- Can I use the same mobile number for both the apps?
Sorry, this is not possible. You need to have two different numbers for two Whatsapp accounts
- Can you give the list of permissions needed by Whatsapp Plus?
|Access Camera, Bluetooth, Wifi, Mic|
|Kill Background Process|
|Access to Internet, GPS, Location, Maps|
|Device location, Get Synced Account Details|
|Read and write Contacts|
|Modify Audio Settings, Vibrate, Record|
|Send SMS, Read & Write External Storage|
I hope you now have clear information on Whatapp Plus Apk and excited to download and start using it.
Enjoy with hundreds of themes every day and stay cool with your choice of privacy options.
I am sure you may still have some questions in mind, but DO NOT worry, just drop your questions in the comment below and we will ensure you get your answer.
Stay tuned for latest updates!